onsdag 18 februari 2009

I had a dream

I had a dream. I met the perfect guy. He was all I ever wanted and in the dream we just walked and talked and we had the same goals in life and I realise that this is the person I wanna spend the rest of my life with. Thats it. We just talked, and i figured it out. Its always much easier when I'm dreaming.. But when I woke up I decided something. I decided: No more. No more casual dating just because, because its nice to have someone, nice to be able to kiss sometimes... And even though I know that those guys are not the kind of persons I want to build something real with, I keep on doing that, because its nice... No more. Of course, casual kissing sometimes is okej, but "seriously" dating that person and knowing that it will never be more - no. I'm gonna find that guy from my dream. I dont know how, I dont know where, but I will find him. And I wont go around dating all these frogs just to get to him.

Inga kommentarer: