torsdag 19 februari 2009

somethings makes you someone

If you tell someone something interesting, then it's an interesting thing. But if you tell that same persone three or four more interesting things, then all of the sudden it's YOU that IS interesting.

It's pretty fascinating. I think it's the same with the things you do in your life. If you go to work, go home, do nothing, and then go to work.. Then you can tell someone "Yeah, I work..." And maybe thats interesting, but it's just one thing. If you can tell that same person "Yeah, I work, and then I'm trying to learn how to play the guitar and I'm taking some salsa lessons and yeah, I'm going to Tokyo next week" then all these interesting things you do makes you an interesting person. And I wanna be an interesting person. I dont wanna be that girl that no one notice, I wanna be the girl people remember and think: Yeah, that Ida chick, she's something, isn't she? Dont you? I think that's why I thought it was so fun to start playing the guitar and the piano again. Because I did something, something interesting that wasn't just.. doing nothing. It was something, and all of the sudden I was someone. And I wanna do more. I just don't know what. Any ideas?

Inga kommentarer: