tisdag 3 februari 2009

OK

Today has been a pretty ok day, considering I was suppose to be on a cruise and do absolutely nothing except relax and enjoy the good company of my dear friend T. But she has been having trouble sleeping, more than usual that is, so she had to go to Uppsala to look that up. (Hope you are sleeping well now darling!!! Love to you) So what did I do? Well, actually, nothing. I went to school, spoke some spanish, then went home, took a nap, did some food (real studentfood, took everything I had at home and tried to do a meal with that... it was.. interesting I have to say..) , saw both heroes, lost and one tree hill and then did some nothing before I cleaned my appartment (okey, maybe thats not doing absolutely nothing, but I didn't do anything important anyway). And tonight I've been watching a movie with C, a scary one... And it was SCARY! But with a bad ending... I hate those endings! But anyway, as I said, a pretty ok day. So that ok.

Inga kommentarer: