tisdag 10 mars 2009

Design

I fell in love with a blogdesign today. It made me wanna write, somehow. And I really really want to have something like that to, so I asked my dear friend IZE if he knew how the person had done it. And it turned out to be an existing theme at wordpress! But of course not the free easy version... But I signed up and downloaded it. So know I will try to get some space at a webhotel or something like that, so I can publish ut. Just like me, change address again... But wordpress had so many different designs so if I ever get tired of this one (and oh, trust me, I will..) I can just change to something new! Since I'm planning to using the design soon, I wont let you see the blog that inspired me. When it's done, if it ever will be, I let you know. That's all for now. =)

Inga kommentarer: