tisdag 17 mars 2009

things I like, things I love, things I have to do..

It's been a busy week, studying for the exams. But I have had so much fun! Bönan and I totally kicked ass =) He was a really good study-partner. You can't be serious all the time, then there's no energy left when you need it. I guess you could say he was my energy booster. =)

Been worring about a friend too. She's had a lot lately and I'm not sure how she's feeling right know, because she won't tell me... Usually she's really good at open up but now, I don't know.. I get the feeling that I'm not the one she wants to talk to about it, and it makes me kind of sad. But I just hope that she knows that I'm here when she needs me..

But now the exam is over and I'm free free FREE! Time to do things I like, things I love, things I have to do.... not looking forward to that as much as the first two, but you got to do what you got to do..

Sleep tight!

Inga kommentarer: