måndag 30 mars 2009

it looks good on me, being happy

I usually don't have a vary temper. I'm okey, sort of, all of the time - and that's it. Maybe it doesn't sound so much fun but hey, it's okey. But lately I've been having this crazy temper... I'm not sure why, but as soon as I hear a sad song, I want to cry. I could only read a chapter in my book, because if I had continued I would have started to cry. And it goes the other way around too - if I hear a good song I want to jump around - with happiness. And for now... I can cope with the happy feeling, because it looks good on me, being happy. But the crying? No. I dont want that no more. I want to be able to hear a beutiful sad song and say "Oh thats beutiful" but without tears running from my eyes. And with theese feelings in mind... I have started to wondering... is it possible to be unhappy in love - and not even know about it?

Inga kommentarer: