söndag 26 april 2009

What the hell am I going to do?

I'm so mad it feels like I'm going to explode... I'm so sad it feels like I'm going to lay down on the floor and cry my heart out.. And I honestly don't understand how some people work, how they can do the things they do and don't even think about how it's going to affect other people. I've been away for the weekend and since I didn't have so much time left when I was about to leave for the train yesterday I decided to take my bike to the station. I've had it parked over night there before and nothing happened so I though: why not? I locked it real good and then I was off to Stockholm. And today when I got home and went to unlock my bike - there was no bike there! SOME STUPID IDIOT HAS TAKEN MY BIKE! And I need I bike, I can't manage without it. Without my bike I can't get to work on the holidays, and get home late at night. I really really need it. And now I don't have it, just because some asshole decided to take what was not his or hers. I I bet you - they didn't even think about me - the owner. They were probably: Hey, a bike! Let's take it and sell it or something like that. Since they cut off my two locks. And I really can't afford any new bike right now. What the hell am I going to do?

2 kommentarer:

Emma sa...

Åh Ida, jag vet hur det känns! Jävla cykeltjuvar... hata, hata, hata! Vi tar en promenad nån kväll i veckan eller hur?

Nalle sa...

This is exactly why I still haven't gotten myself a bike. It's no point in this town, unless you get a stolen one for just a few hundred.

It's pretty ironic. =(