lördag 6 juni 2009

I've had the best evening. L and A had their moving in party and it was really fun. I spent most of the evening with J, since it was a while since we last partied together. We started the kitchen party, where we sat in "beachchairs" under the lamp, pretending to get tanned. All we missed was the sunglasses! =) Then we went to Bmb, where we met up with B, M and E. I danced, I talked, I spent "qualitytime" with my friends, listened to Marmeladorkestern. But I missed one important thing - tonight was the night I was supposed to start the beginning of the new me. I was going to start to talk to strangers, to be an open person, to get to know new people. But I had such a good time with all of my friend that i missed that. And on the way home I regreted that, cause I had a lot of opportunities to be the new me. But now, home and ready to sleep, I can't help but wonder: why force somehing? I had a lovely evening, I met a lot of new people at L and A:s party, just not the way I was planning to meet people. But you can't plan your life all the way, you just have to follow the curve and take it as it comes. So I'm going to sleep now, finally, and I'm a happy girl. And you can't ask for more than that, can you?

Inga kommentarer: