tisdag 9 juni 2009

Work and in to the wild

I kicked ass yesterday at work. =) I think I did my worst day ever there last saturday so I thought I had to show them that I really can do good, so it's going to be interesting to see my "ackord" tomorrow. But I can't say that I'm looking forward to anything else. But work tomorrow, and then football, and then I'm working two more days, but in "frysen" and that I like. =) And then i might go to Örebro to visit Bönan in his hometown! That should be fun!

By the way, I'm thinking about going to Linsell this summer. My grandparents have a house there, and I haven't really liked it before, cause it's all climbing mountains and hiking to some waterfall and I wasn't really in to that kind of stuff. But now I kind of want to do that. In to the wild you know. =) So if you have a car and wanna go with me - let me know. =)

Inga kommentarer: