fredag 5 juni 2009

Sleepless

Lots to do this weekend. Tonight Hoffmaestro is playing at Oliver Twist and I haven't seen them live yet. For you who don't know who they are and haven't heard them yet, look them up at Spotify immediately! But the problem is that they don't go on until 24:00 and I'm working 06:00 - 15:00. Which means that I will be lucky if I get 3 hours of sleep tonight. I could take that, if it weren't for the fact that after work tomorrow, L and her boyfriend is having their moving in party. So it will be another late night. And that would be okey too, if I could sleep all sunday. But my mothers cousins child is graduation so we're going over there to celebrate him. Woho, I'll be happy if I'm back to a normal person next week...and by then it's time to work. Yey! =)

I've done something I shouldn't have done too... I don't really regret it, it was just a stupid thing to do and now I don't now what's going to happen or how things will be like..

So with all this: please be nice to me this weekend, and if I seem tired and out of focus - it's because I'm tired and out of focus. But I don't mean anything bad with that!

(And holy shit, my english really sucks..)

Inga kommentarer: