söndag 23 augusti 2009

Bill & Bob

Back in the days, when Alex and I used to party in Västerås like no one had done before, we used to hang out at Bill & Bob. It was our place, the people were great, the place was awsome - everything was perfect. I haven't been there for a while, now that Alex lives in Gothenburg. The people I party with now theese days are more Blue moon people, so we usually go there. But last night my dear Bumbi was in town, and she invited me to join her and her friends on a night out. And we ended up at Bill & Bob. And it was just like the good old days! The atmosphere was...magic. And I was on a really good mood. So we sat there, drank some beers and drinks and talked with the guys that were sitting next to us. Because that's what you do at B&B, you talk with people. You enjoy yourself. Without the whole press that you HAVE to have fun, you have to dance, move around, can't miss anything, so you have to be everywhere at the same time. But not there, there you just... are. And that's what I like. =)

Inga kommentarer: