söndag 2 augusti 2009

"I walk with the birds in flight. I fly with love today. Green grass never looked so good. I fell in love today"

It's a strange thing, love. You never know when it's going to struck you. All of the sudden you're just standing there, and you've been hit. Hit by a lightning, hit by love. And then you have nowhere to run, no choice, you can't change the way you feel, you can't decide what you want to feel, and for who and for what.

I fell in love today.

It wasn't something I planned, it wasn't something I decided. It just happened. And now I'm sitting in my sofa and longing, yearning so much it almost hurts. I will meet my love one in just a few days, but the days seems so long, everlasting, and the clock has stopped ticking. I want to run, I want to fight, I want to visit my love, but I'm stucked here and my love is so far away.

But this thursday I will meet my love. I will meet my love for the very first time. I haven't visit my love before, I haven't met my loved one. But still, I'm in love. And this thursday I will fall in love, all over again. Fall in love at the first real sight.

Barcelona, creo te amo.

Inga kommentarer: