måndag 4 maj 2009

being around people and talking and trying to be allright anyway when all I feel is my eyes and my head and the beating pain...

I've been getting these headaches for a while. It starts with the eyes, and I'm not sure that it's pain as in PAIN, it's more like pain nauseous. And then it continues to the rest of the head and I feel really sick and I can't concentrate and it doesn't really help with painkillers, it just continues and I feel more and more nauseous. The only thing that really helps is sleeping, for a LONG while. It's like my eyes has seen to much, and need to rest. And when I figured out that I needed glasses, I thought that they would solve the problem and that everything would be fine. But I keep on having these headaches anyway. And sure, I don't use my glasses all the time like I should, but sometimes I get it when I'm wearing my glasses. I hate it! I feel like to most unsocial person, because I can't focus and being around people and talking and trying to be allright when all I feel is my eyes and my head and the beating pain - it doesn't work. And I just wanted to tell you all this, so when you notice that I'm not really there or I say that I have a headache and try to be allright anyway but actually I'm really really boring... it's not you, it's not actually me either - it's my fucking headache that keeps on talking my energy. So please don't think less of me because of that..

Inga kommentarer: