lördag 2 maj 2009

New season of Scrubs!


How the hell could I miss that Scrubs has started a new season? That they even made e new season? I thought the last one was the end of an era, but now I see that season 8 started in January! It's four month without Scrubs that I will never get back... But now I can watch them all! Weeii!

By the way, I had a really wonderful day today. I pretended it was summer all day long. First L, A and I took the car out to J and T and sat out in the sun all day long, eating icecream and playing "krocket" and so on. It was awsome. =) And then I ended the day with N, drinking a beer at Bill and Bob. The best place to be during the summer! And I haven't seen her since august or something like that so it was really great seeing her again. Now I feel that I really have to go to Umeå and visit her!

Inga kommentarer: