onsdag 6 maj 2009

worry..

My friend M and I are going to Barcelona so study spanish next spring. I've been really looking forward to it but now another friend gave me the adress to some friends of hers that is taking that course now. And o m g, it seems like a really really difficunt course! I'm even starting to wonder if I can make it...It means that I have to study, for real. Wich, I'm sorry to say, isn't something I have done yet during my collage years... I use to be really good at school, I took i serious and did all of my homework. And now... I don't. Do you think I can be that good again?

2 kommentarer:

Nalle sa...

It is (as always) a question about motivation. Find something (or someone) to motivate yourself into the right spirit.

And it's often easier to take a difficult course than a simple one, simply because you know that you -have- to study hard. If you're going for an easy course, you just postpone everything to the very end.

Find your motivation (there must be a reason you want to take the course in the first place, right?) and you'll succeed.

As long as you love what you do - you can not fail. (Quote: Steve jobs)

Linnéa sa...

Det där klarar du!