måndag 18 maj 2009

Missing camera and a proud I

My camera is missing. I don't knwo when I last used it and I don't know where I put it. It isn't where it suppose to be, and it isn't where it usually is if I haven't put it where it's suppose to be. I dont like this.... If you see an old camera searching for me, please give me a call...


Today I stood up for my self. DN keep calling me and asking me if I want to have their newspaper again, just because I once had it for free during three month. This is how the conversation usually goes:

"Hello, my name is X and I'm calling from DN, are you I?"
"Eh.. Yes?"
"You have had our newspaper before, right?"
"Yes."
"Well now we have this special offer......blablablabla" and it goes on for like five minutes, and then they say "What do you say?"
"No thank you, I'm not interested"

They don't give me the opportunity to say I'm not interested before they've said all that they've got to say. Wouldn't it be better for both parties if I could say that earlier on, so that I don't have to spend five minutes of my life listening to them, and they don't have to wast those five minutes talking to someone who's not interested when they could be calling someone else, right? So this time this is how the conversation went:

"Hello, my name is X and I'm calling from DN, are you I?"
"Eh.. Yes?"
"You have had our newspaper before, right?"
"Yes. And I can already say I'm not interested in having it again!"
"Oh... okey? why?"
"I live in another city now, and I'm a student so I can't afford it."
"Okej, but thanks for your time"

I did it! =)

Inga kommentarer: