söndag 20 september 2009

The host



I've just finished reading The host by Stephenie Meyer. She's the author of the Twilight saga, and to be honest I hesitated a bit before reading this book. This because Twilight is one of a kind, a true love story, a different world from ours, and I thought that maybe, if I would read something else she's written, that world might somehow be taken away from me. But now, three days later, I have not lost a world, I have gained another. And maybe it's because I never read Twilight, I just listened to it, that this book in some sence effected me more. And thus, I have to say, I loved it. I want more of it. And I want everyone I know to read it too, so that they too can be a part of this world. I want them to get to know the characters, and to love Wanderer, Mel, Jared, Jamie and Ian just as much as they love Bella and Edward and their families. Don't be afraid, you won't say good bye to your twilight family, you will say hello to another family and they will love you just as much.

Inga kommentarer: