fredag 24 juli 2009

Creativity

Is it a sign that you become an adult if you start doing stuff that your mum always have done? Like today, I cut up carrots into pieces and put them in water and now I have them in the fridge. That's something my mum always has done, we used to get them for dinner and I usually ate them all before it was time to eat. Does this mean that I'm an adult now? =/

I've started to play the piano again today, and my fingers are really soar since it's been a while I last played. I've decided to learn how to play Yann Tiersens "Comptine d'un autre été: l'áprés-midi" (Try to say that out load!). Here's the spotify url:

spotify:track:2AkcjsKlRbIBYGAgpQVFii

And when I started to play I felt all this creativity rush over me. I wanted to do so much! And all of the sudden I felt like drawing again. Wich made me think of when I did my projekt in high school. I painted some of Elsa Beskows illustrations and had a exhibition at the library. That was something I really liked doing, I love "Tomtebobarnen" more than anything else. I don't remember the story itself, but the cute little children - I love painting them! So here you have some of the pictures I painted (five "Tomtebobarn" and two from the story "Solägget")

Posted by Picasa

2 kommentarer:

hny sa...

vad duktig du är : )

Javier sa...

fresht! som taget ur en bok! tyckte speciellt om den uppe i högra hörnet och nere i vänstra hörnet.