tisdag 14 juli 2009

This is what I decided

I'm thinking about a career change. Or not totally change, but another career in addition to the one I have now (if you can call that a career...). I worked last night and today I'm completely exhausted. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up. So if I cut down on some times there, I might get time to do this other job instead. I just need to make sure that I still got time for school too. So when I drove around at work last night this is what I decided: This autumn I wont have much of a life. I will study, for real this time and actually learn something. I will work, so I can get money, both to Spain and a plane ticket to South America next year. And when I do have time to spend time with my love ones, I will do it at home, I won't go out all the time, spending lots and lots of unnecessary money. No, this autumn I will live cheap. It won't be fun, but it will be good for me. It's just four months, go for it!

1 kommentar:

Javier sa...

two thumbs up!:)