torsdag 9 juli 2009

London

I've had the best week for a very long time and the happiest moment of my life. Cat empire was even better than last time I saw them. They're amazing, I can't understand how people can not like them. Like Eddie said: "What? He didn't like them, what? That's not even in my vocabulary!" I was so happy I didn't know if I was going to cry or laugh - so I did both. The rest of the stay was great to, met some wonderful people from all around the world, drank a lot of beer, did some shopping, and spoke english. It was awsome! And then I got home, only stayed in Västerås for a day and then left my hometown again and had some really really great days in Sweden too. So I'm a very happy girl right now. =) I might even have fun at work this saturday! Here's some pictures from London, the ones I took theese last day I want to do something with in Photoshop first.






















Inga kommentarer: