lördag 11 juli 2009

Poetry that will live forever

"The music. The music. Music is a moment. But life's a long time. In that moment, when it's good, when you really swinging - then you joined to everything, to everybody, to skies and stars and every living thing. But music ain't kissing. Kissings what you want to do. Music what you got to do, if you got to do it. Question is how long you can keep up with the music it you ain't got nobody to kiss. You know, the music don't come out of the air, baby. It comes out of the man who's blowing it."
/James Baldwin

I want to write again. I want to be able to express my feelings in words, to explain something really deep to someone, write beutiful poetry that will live forever. Well, I know I may never reach the last one, but how will I know if I don't try? Now I've said it, out load for the whole world to read. I want to write again. I'm going to start to write again. Maybe not today, but someday soon. It may not be good, in fact, it's more likely it's really really bad. But if I start I might find my way to express myself, and when I do, it might turn out to something really good. I just need to find something to tell, something I want to share with the world. I will start looking.

Inga kommentarer: